[plug] Java plugin anyone?

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 26 06:43:53 WST 2001

Can someone give me the actual name for the "java plugin" for netscape.
I downloaded the jdksdk (all 37 Mbyte) of it, mainly for the plugin to
use with webCDwriter, and the only references I can find are for the
windows pack.  I'll try a search of the directories it installed in
using the name and hope that its there, otherwise try a web search for
it as Sun do not seem to have it available as a separate download.
After stumbling around in their website, trying to find documentation
etc, no wonder java seems like its stalled in the wider community - Sun
have lost the plot!

BillK