[plug] FW: PLUG meeting

Campbell, David (Ex AS17) david.j.campbell at honeywell.com
Tue Feb 27 08:57:49 WST 2001

Fabrício,

I could not make the meeting last night due to lack of transport
(my car is in for repairs due to a car "pushing" a hatch back
into the back of mine). Appologies to all...

If you haven't found the PLUG web site yet, try:
http://www.plug.org.au/

I would suggest joining the PLUG mailing list, check:
http://www.plug.org.au/list.phtml

My work with the ppa/imm drivers has dropped off due to
increasing work commitments.

David Campbell