[plug] IMPORTANT: update your BIND and WU-FTPD services *NOW*

Ari Finander spodosaurus at start.com.au
Sun Feb 25 18:03:00 WST 2001

Newbie Alert: what do these programs do?  How do I uninstall them (or
uninstall anything in Linux for that matter)?  I believe they're both
in RH7.0, if memory serves.  I've been reading through howtos and my
text until 5am trying to answer my other questions from earlier this
week, so please bare with me and maybe either give me some basic
instructions or point me to a proper howto :-)  I'm still focussing my
efforts just getting online :-(

Ari

Original message from: Christian <christian at amnet.net.au>