[plug] Java Runtime for StarOffice

Ari Finander spodosaurus at start.com.au
Mon Feb 26 02:41:00 WST 2001

Aha!  Finally I can help with something!  If you have a jdk
insrtalled, during SO setup use the browse button to navigate to the
directory were you installed the JDK.  For example, if you installed
it in your home directory, you'd navigate to /home/Damion/jdk1.1 and
then click okay.  SO will find the java files it needs there, and
inform you of this.  Then you just proceed with the installation.

Ari

Original message from: "Damion Hill" <dhill at wantree.com.au>