[plug] Autocad etc

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Mon Jan 1 20:53:39 WST 2001

Anvil Iron wrote:

> As to autocad  I did not expect it to be able to run it with linux But I am
> interested in the other CAD packages. Can you give me some names.

Not off the top of my head. Try searching for CAD on freshmeat.net; try
also prodding around in sal.kachinatech.com; there are other places too
but those are the ones I usually use. Sometimes something from the HP-UX
porting center has a Linux version or is written portably enough to work
without change. Search for "cad linux" on google.com as well; you'll get
lots of hits but the first few pages are likely to be very useful.

--
"Of course the Universe hates you. You're working to reduce chaos by
expending a lot of energy to do your job. Thus, you're contributing