[plug] Video cards

Dennis Plester dennisp at tiwest.com.au
Tue Jan 2 12:02:26 WST 2001

I think he means, did you measure it within Quake 3 Arena (purchased or
demo) using the timedemo command in the game. It measures the actual
framerate using one of the demo files, or one that you have recorded.

What were the settings you used in Quake 3. It sounds like a very high frame
rate. I can get somewhere in that facility with my $100 TNT2, but that is
with the quality set on the fast setting, rather than normal or high.

Dennis.