[plug] Nutscrape 4.74 etc

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Wed Jan 3 21:55:46 WST 2001

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001, Leon Brooks wrote:

> The machine in question is a K6-II-300. The machine I'm displaying one
> invokation of Mozilla on is as well; the only spec difference between
> them is the display machine only has 64M of RAM and 10G of HDD (vs 128
> and 15).

OK but the question burning in everyone's minds (well mine at least, and
Christian's) is, how did you manage to open 30 Mozilla browser windows on
a 32MB machine? (and were they all looking at different sites, all
graphical, or were they all pointed to the same site and/or all looking at
text-only sites?)  Was the machine actually usable?  How many hours were
you able to run with so many windows before the machine swapped itself to
death (or OOMKilled Mozilla)

What version of Mozilla was this anyway?

 - Matt