[plug] EQL

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 8 01:39:45 WST 2001

Mike Holland wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Jan 2001, Joshua Pierre wrote:
>
> > charges. With indigo you get 300mb for $4 a month with 16/hr a day and
>
> $4/month !!!????   Sign me up now please.

Does that cover web hosting, and a full domain name, and being able to
use scripting?

This isn't one of those ISP's, that you have to pay 20 years in advance,
or, that has other tricky conditions, is it?

The ISP doesn't have modem speeds that are proprtional to the monthly
fee, does it?

You don't have to answer really personal questions, to qualify for the
services, or have advertising banners on your emails, to get the $4 a
month fee, do you?

--

Bret Busby

"So once you do know what the question actually is, you'll know what the
answer means."
 - Deep Thought, Chapter 28 of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
 - Douglas Adams, 1988