Postfix/fetchmail Re: [plug] meeting?

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 9 21:43:33 WST 2001

Christian wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 09:42:49AM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
>
> > Basically, Christian, the point that I was trying to make (not very
> > well, it appears), is that Anne followed the instructions, read the
> > manuals, and, set it all up, according to the instructions (if all else
> > fails, read the instructions), and, it does not work.
>
> Well, either fetchmail has a bug and doesn't work and you should abandon
> it entirely or it does in fact work (within unavoidable limitations) and
> you will have to go back to the instructions to find out why.
>
> > I understood that was mainly what the PLUG workshop meetings were for.
>
> It's also what the mailing list is for so stop whinging and post your
> configuration.

So, why bother with having meetings at all?

And, are you able to reply to that, without personal insults, or, is
that beyond you, christian?

--

Bret Busby

"So once you do know what the question actually is, you'll know what the
answer means."
 - Deep Thought, Chapter 28 of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
 - Douglas Adams, 1988