[plug] bash script

Matt Kemner zombie at wasp.net.au
Wed Jan 10 10:50:19 WST 2001

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Kevin Shackleton wrote:

> Thanks Matt.  I'm still getting "syntax error near unexpected token
> `done'"

Odd. It works for me, except I put "echo" in front of "mcopy" for debug
purposes :)

> I wonder if "read JUNK" is the problem - is there another way to pause
> while changing discs?

No, the problem is bash hasn't seen the "do" so it doesn't know what to do
with the "done"

Make sure the "do" is on a seperate line, or put a semicolon between the
true and the do as has just been suggested by Anthony Jones

What version bash are you using?

 - Matt