[plug] Mozilla

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Sat Jan 13 11:00:07 WST 2001

On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 10:45:27AM +0800, Shane Spina wrote:
> > I think they call this "crashing"... ;-)
> >

> i sort of guessed that :) but the cause?  and it happens regularly..

Well, it's still fairly unstable code so crashing likely will happen.
On the other hand, M18 that I'm running is reasonably stable.  I don't
know which version you're running but my advice would be to either
upgrade to a more recent version (if one is available), try Konqueror
instead or just go back to good ol' Navigator (which is not necessarily
guaranteed to crash any less!).