Meeting (Was Re: [plug] Sound Blaster CDROM + RedHat 7.0)

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Thu Jan 18 09:27:37 WST 2001

On 17 Jan 2001, Flipper wrote:

> when\where is the next PLUG meeting BTW?
> I was hoping to get along to one soon

The next meeting is on Monday at UCC this is a meeting where you could bring
your machine along and have an "expert" look at it.

The next formal meeting is on Tuesday 12 Feb 2001 at havelock street.

You can get more details from the plug website:
http://plug.linux.org.au/

Or more specifically:
http://plug.linux.org.au/meetings.phtml

Yours Tony.