[plug] FS: 3 early pentiums with RH 7

Ari Finander spodosaurus at start.com.au
Wed Jan 17 21:11:00 WST 2001

Hey guys,

My summer project has had to be toned down a bit, as by the time I get
out of hospital uni will be almost ready to start up again, so making
up a multi-terminal Linux based network without any real Linux
experience before this summer break isn't going to happen.  It also
doesn't help that Medibank Private only covers you (in conjunction
with medicare) for the medicare scheduled fee for the surgeon's and
anaesthatist's bills, which leaves seven hundred + dollars in gaps to
pay!  grrrrr  Anyways, my working 486 systems are gone (I have plenty
of parts and such for sale) so now my pentiums must go, too:

1. Pentium 100, 850 mb HDD, 16 mb RAM, brand new PS/2 2-button mouse
(I opened the mouse packaging to install and test RH 7 on the system),
S3Trio64 onboard video, network card, PS/2 keyboard, FDD $150

2. Pentium 75, 850 mb HDD, 16 mb RAM, brand new PS/2 2-button mouse
(still in packaging), S3Trio64 onboard video, network card, PS/2
keyboard, FDD $135

3. Pentium 75, 640mb HDD, 16 mb RAM, brand new PS/2 2-button mouse
(still in packaging), S3Trio64 onboard video, network card, PS/2
keyboard, FDD $120

All these systems already have RH 7 on them, and I can burn you copies
of the RH 7 installation cdroms if you want them with the computers
for $5 (cost of 2 mitsubishi cdrs and wear on burner).

Sorry to take up PLUG mailing list time again  :-)

Ari
spodosaurus at start.com.au