[plug] ISPs Bizzpro

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Fri Jan 26 23:47:01 WST 2001

Funny I had a similar problem with CompuServe and AOL when I live in the US also.  I finally had to get my attorney involved to get my money back and to stop them from debiting my account 2 months in advance.

Jon L. Miller, MCNE ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
PH: +61 8 9242 8600
FX: +61 8 9242 8611

>>> spodosaurus at start.com.au 1:51:00 am 24/01/2001 >>>
It is too good to be true:  Their customer service is half-assed or
non existent, and you only get that price if you go with them for long
distance calls.  We tried to joint with them...we really did...emails
went unanswered, it took them over a month to finally get out a piece
of paper for us to sign about switching over the phone and direct
debitting our bank account, and by that point we said forget it!  If
their customer service is so shite why bother?  I'm not going to give
a company the authority to direct debit my bank account (I learned how
nasty that is with ISPs when I was with Compuserve when I lived in the
USA) that cannot even mail out a simple piece of paper to get a
customer online in under 6 weeks or respond to emails!

Ari

Original message from: "Scott Campbell" <pear at iinet.net.au>