[plug] voodoo 3 drivers

Clint Carlson clintcar at dingoblue.net.au
Sat Jan 27 20:37:36 WST 2001

	Greetings All

I just now upgraded my system to mandrake 7.2, only to find that my voodoo 3
2000 card will not work in resolutions higher than 800x600 .. and on my 19
inch monitor it looks fairly por to say the least. I decided to head of to
linux.3dfx.com to see if they could offer me any aid .. adn it is not there.
Could anyone tell me what has happened to the page(I know that 3dfx has sold
out to Nvidia but I thought that page would still be running...) , or point
me in the right direction to where to find them, or better yet provide me
with a solution to my problem I would be gratefull.

Clint Carlson