[plug] Perl Query...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Jan 31 15:53:33 WST 2001

Kim Covil wrote:

> > Any ideas??
>
> my $obj = new Class;

But I don't want to go around creating objects willy nilly. I just want to call
a function in a Module. Heck, the Module::Function syntax would do - but I
still need to arbitarily specify the fn.

> if ($obj->can($bink)) {
>         $obj->$bink(@args);

This syntax seems to work fine where you have an object, but not when you have
a module. ie; doing Class->$bink(@args) doesn't seem to work. And that's what
I'm after...

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :