[plug] OT: ADSL Telstra reliability/continuity of service vs others

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Mon Jul 2 08:59:13 WST 2001

	Its Telstra. Basically they suck ass.

	Not only that, theyve decided that all of their problems are caused
by the end users, or alcatel, depending on the problem. So they changed the
AUP and whacked in a 3 gig cap, on top of the 512kbps speed cap.

	We are disconnecting. The service is crap, but the 3 gig cap was the
final straw.

	I will never use any Telstra product every again. I urge you to do
the same. Some of the competition at least know what customer service is.