[plug] Spam Attack

Travis Read travisr at rave.iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 2 19:51:17 WST 2001

At the moment, the address jdl02765 at mydomain.com.au does not exist, as a
result the primary MX was generating it's own bounce back message thus
increasing the size of the attack. I'm not 100% sure how but I should be
able to get the backup MX to reject all e-mail to jdl02765 at mydomain.com.au

Trav

--
Kind regards,

Travis Read

iiNet Senior Support            | Ph +61 8 9214 2222 Fx +61 8 9214 2211
travisr at corporate.iinet.net.au  | 250 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000

" there is a war going on, it's not about who has the most bullets,
         it's about who controls the information " - SNEAKERS