[plug] LinuxPPC

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Jul 3 11:40:53 WST 2001

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001 mpople at orbeng.com.au wrote:

> Hi,
> does anyone know where i could get a copy of linuxPPC that will work with
> the new ibooks ?

There is a copy of Yellow DOg 2.0 in the PLUG library.  If you are a member
and can attend the meeting next tuesday (10th See
http://plug.linux.org.au/plug/eventcal.php for details)
You can pickit up then.   It is 3-CD's I can burn you a copy for $7.50 (2.5
per CD). You could pick them up tomorrow.

Another option is debain.

> downloaded the self mounting image but when trying to run it it errors "the
> application used to create this blah", thought id get the cd as these are
> bootable  ? ? or am i doing something stupid with the image ?
> cheers

Can't help you there :(

Yours Tony.

/*