[plug] RedHat/Mandrake

Beau Kuiper kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au
Tue Jul 3 18:36:58 WST 2001

Hi,

My slackware is a little old (7.0), and slackware isn't really designed
for the beginner (unless you like steep learning curves, and doing
everything with minimal software support, no package system, and no fancy
configuration systems)

Slackware 8 should be good once it's done.

but if you still want to play with slackware, just email me, and I can
provide disks and the software updates I have done on CD (Xfree 4.0.1,
KDE2.1, linux 2.2.19, ect)

Beau Kuiper
kuiperba at cs.curtin.edu.au