[plug] IMPORTANT: Tomorrows meeting

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Jul 10 09:43:57 WST 2001

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:

> Hello All,
> 	A venue has been confirmed for tomorrow night.  It is in south Perth.  The
> full details on location and directions will be available tomorrow.
>
> I'll give them to the list ASAP.

Okay the Meeting topic is PHP and will start at 19:30
We will be using the Byfeilds boardroom for the meeting.

Byfields is located at
5 Charles St.
South Perth

Just of labouchere rd, Near the main entrance to the zoo.

I thank Christian very much for organizing this venue.

I hope to see many of you there.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein