[plug] The New Linux Store Online

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Jul 10 12:08:35 WST 2001

Chris Crawford wrote:

> After some late nights and copious amounts of beer/coffee/whatever our new
> on-line store is operational. We would like you guys to come and check it
> out, and give us your comments and thoughts about the store and it's design.

Briefly, the first thing that leaps out at me is that none (or "few"? I didn't
count) of the images have ALT text, making the site useless with images off, or
from nifty browsers like "links" and "lynx". Oh, and you can be sued due to
Equity Issues, too. ^_^

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :