[plug] PHP talk last night

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Jul 12 13:55:34 WST 2001

Mike Holland wrote:

> Thanks very much to Mark Nold for the PHP talk last night.
> I'm sure a few of us will be trying PHP out soon. Marks notes should
> appear on the plug website soon.  (hint :)

D'oh! I missed it...
Was there any talk about Security Issues with PHP? As a support person for a
Hosting Service, I'm very conscious of people doing naughty things with CGIs
and the like. I'm considering providing PHP as an alternative, but I haven't
had time to research how its security compares with normal CGIs...

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :