[plug] RH->Debian howto

Andrew Furey simpware at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 00:14:37 WST 2001

Hi folks,

I've been using Redhat for the last 3 years (nearly),
and will be switching over to Debian for the first
time within the next few weeks.

Given all the Debianites on this list, I was hoping
someone would be able to point me to a Redhat ->
Debian howto (or something along those lines).

Just looking for something that covers stuff like
changes to /etc layout, RPM equivalent commands for
apt/dpkg/whatever, and the like.

TIA
Andrew

=====
In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?