[plug] E-mail Archiving with Exim

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Mon Jul 16 17:36:10 WST 2001

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Brad Campbell wrote:

> box, done with the aliases file.. but the requirement has been raised to
> archive all outgoing E-mail as well..
> Having read the docs and not seen anything remotely like this.. has anyone

Brad, which docs did you read?
 If I understand correctly, its in the Exim FAQ.
 http://www.exim.org/FAQ.html

	Q9810: I'd like to make a copy of all outgoing messages to a local
	mailbox. Is there a solution for this using an Exim filter?

You will also want a firewall to stop employees bypasssing the Exim
server. And dont forget to log all http form posts, in case the sneaky
buggers try to use web-mail.

ciao,

--
Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>