[plug] Re: Mailing list archive

Arkem (Paul) chamber1 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jul 20 12:33:07 WST 2001

Newbie question: how do I access the plug ML archives?
I think I've missed some messages when my mail server went down for a bit.
Subscribed now on a different address (one which is up more regularily) so
it should be better now. Is there a way to post from an unsubscribed address?
Or a better question is there a way to subscribe to the list and not recieve
messages from it? I know some lists have these features but I suppose it
depends on what software the list is run on.

Regards	Paul Chamberlain