[plug] strange problem with booting

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Tue Jul 31 15:21:59 WST 2001

Hey,

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 02:34:30PM +0800, Simon Scott wrote:
> 	OH, OK.... I think it mightve been a good idea to mention you were
> overclocking in your original email :)
>
> 	Other than that, a good result :)

I have never overclocked this cpu. It's an offical K6-2 550Mhz. I could only
run it at 500Mhz in the old box because of power requirements, and I was
hoping to get the full use from the new box (it's a newer motherboard).

At all stages of this CPUs life I have been *underclocking* it ;)

BTW, after leaving it running at 400Mhz while I was at Uni today, I come home
to find it has died again. I think I'll just move the inards to the old box
and be happy with 500Mhz.

Later,

Jason Nicholls