[plug] very ot: hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Fri Jun 1 16:55:03 WST 2001

Probably from the abc shop. I'm going to try and get some copies of the
videos, books and tapes that were spawned from the original "BBC" play while
I am in the UK.

If you have any trouble then drop me a line and we will try to come to some
arrangement.

Michael Hunt
An Aussie in Africa.

Departing soon to the UK

(Delay as I read other mails)

Looks as if the abc shop is going to be your best bet.