[plug] very ot: hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Ari Finander Outrider at operamail.com
Sun Jun 3 03:10:39 WST 2001

When I was 18, and had my first car back in the USA, I bought a copy at one of
the chain bookstores in a mall and listened to it as I wasted fossil fuels
exploring my new found transport freedom.  Check amazon.com, if you haven't
already.  On a recent trip back to the states I sold my copy (that was taking
up space in my parents' garage, along with many other things dumped there when
I migrated to Oz) to a used bookstore, along with the BBc version of star
wars: a new hope.  It shouldn't be too ahrd to find.  In going through my
stuff I also found a first printing of the hitchhiker's guide hardcover, which
the US postal service lost with great efficiency, along with many other
belongings of mine.

Ari

>===== Original Message From "Michael Hunt" <michael.j.hunt at usa.net> =====
>Probably from the abc shop. I'm going to try and get some copies of the
>videos, books and tapes that were spawned from the original "BBC" play while
>I am in the UK.
>
>If you have any trouble then drop me a line and we will try to come to some
>arrangement.
>
>Michael Hunt
>An Aussie in Africa.
>
>Departing soon to the UK
>
>(Delay as I read other mails)
>
>Looks as if the abc shop is going to be your best bet.

The Fastest Browser on Earth now for FREE!!
Download Opera 5 for Windows now! Get it at
http://www.opera.com/download/