[plug] OT Old submarine game

Mark Nold mvnold at telstra.com
Thu Jun 7 12:40:41 WST 2001

How are things classified as abandonware? Has SSI said "This is now
abandonware and free for all"? Or is it more of a community thing: "I
can't buy this any longer, therefore its been abandoned".

I'd love to get the Hitch Hikers Guide text adventure :)

mn

Mark Nold
markn at enspace.com
Senior Consultant

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.