[plug] OT Old submarine game

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Thu Jun 7 12:57:52 WST 2001

	I have silent service, on C64, Amiga, and even maybe PC.

	Ill look when I get home.

	From:	Shoobs <shoobs at shoobs.com> on 07-06-2001 12:13 PM
	Please respond to plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	To:	plug at plug.linux.org.au@SMTP at Exchange
	cc:

	Subject:	Re: [plug] OT Old submarine game

	Hey,
	I believe the game you are looking for would be Silent Hunter, the
WW2 sub
	simulation.
	This game is now classified as abandonware and is free. If you want
	download it you can.
	try the link below.

	http://www.theunderdogs.org/game.php?name=Silent+Hunter

	Cheers,
	Shoobs

	P.S. - Its a pretty awesome game 4 it's time =)

	At 09:26 04/06/2001 +0800, you wrote:
	>This is way off the topic, but does anyone remember a submarine
game from
	>about 10 years ago, think it was called Silent Service?
	>
	>Have tried web searches looking for a friend.. If anyone has this
game and
	>would like to sell, please contact me off the list. I have tried
the local
	>game dealers, to no avail.
	>
	>Garry.

the system manager.