[plug] old e-mails

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Fri Jun 8 19:55:05 WST 2001

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 07:21:10PM +0800, skribe wrote:
> On Fri,  8 Jun 2001 19:16, alan howard wrote:
> > something strange is happening. i also recieved this:(several times)
>
> [snip]
>
> I know these two words should never be spoken in a reply but....
>
> me too.
>
> Could be spark having a fit or some sort of net burp.  Likely the former.

Yeah, me too. :P

But I think those emails are just bounces from a subscriber gone awol.

The emails from Simon Scott don't seem to be anything about spark.  If
you look carefully at the headers on them you'll see that even though
the Date header is two weeks ago, the time they were received by spark
is today.  They appear to be being resent from Simon's system.

--
DSA 0x0EC1D28C: BBCB 0D79 4EBB 078A A066  7267 8BED E9D6 0EC1 D28C