[plug] Slow proxy

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 8 20:02:53 WST 2001

Hi Kevin - what kernel and what brand/model network card is involved.  I
have had issues with RH6.2 and 3com cards which were fixed with newer
kernels (3 DELL machines).  ncftp showed txfer rates as low as 17 kbytes
at random times for time periods of up to a number of hours before
coming good of their own accord, with up to 3 mbytes after the updates.

BillK