[plug] Sendmail mail to MS Exchange

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Mon Jun 11 10:56:25 WST 2001

Steve,

Other clients hasnt been a problem, they have either enabled it or already had
one of their Exchange servers set up for just that reason,

These guys don't really want to turn on the SMTP services for Security /
Maintenance / "Dont want to" reasons, and asked if i could instead talk to
Exchange in whatever way Outlook does.

I found a few Perl scripts which may provide some insite, so i'll see what
happens.

mn

Mark Nold
markn at enspace.com
Senior Consultant

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.