[plug] dialup not working

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:43:07 WST 2001

Oh poo. I'm not a US-UK translator at work, I'm actually doing KDE as a
hobby (I'm the team coordinator). Well I won't but into channels again if it
gives you lot the ***** (can't be foul though!), but can you lot all install
the Great Britain language instead of the American one in the next few
distros? I'd hate all our hard work to go to waste because people can't be
bothered changing the language setting in the install programme. I have got
to change most of the "dialings" though because we didn't notice it the
first time around (don't worry, we left program alone so we wouldn't annoy
people), so that's another job on our hands.

But please people, install the English language instead of the US so words
like "color" or "dialog" don't become the norm.

John