[plug] Sendmail mail to MS Exchange

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Mon Jun 11 16:05:48 WST 2001

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:24, Simon Scott wrote:

> 	Since Ive found out that my old emails are being sent to everyone by
> a shitty exchange server, I would be more inclined to put a shotgun shell
> thru the exchange server, kidnap the CEOs kids and go on a murderous spree

Hey, can I film it?  We'll sell it as reality TV.  I can see it now: When
Exchange Users GO BAD.  We'll make millions! =)

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Four thousand throats may be cut in one night by a running man.
		-- Klingon Soldier, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown