[plug] Video card IRQs

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:37:23 WST 2001

Hey up!
I've got an M64 and an SB Live! with a VIA Apollo MVP3G2 chipset Super
Socket 7 board using an AMD K62-500. A problem I get with 3D games/apps is a
cracking or popping sound. This is a fairly common problem with a lot of
people using Nvidia cards, does anyone know how to solve it?

I'm using Nvidia's latest drivers with XFree864.1 (I think it's 4.1, it's
from 4 onwards anyway!).

Cheers lads!

anarchist tomato