[plug] Is this for real ?

Mark marks at omninet.net.au
Wed Jun 13 11:09:40 WST 2001

Christian wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 09:48:14PM +0000, Mike wrote:
> >

> > http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/stories/story/0,10738,2773365,00.html
>
> The funniest thing is the picture of the author.
>
> Have you ever seen a picture of someone looking so smug, self-satisifed
> and moronic all at the same time?  It's like one of those photos of
> politicians that newspapers print when there's an embarrassing story
> about them.  They always pick a photo where the person didn't realise
> they were being photographed or had a silly expression on their face.

Probably because he knows he never has to pay for any of the software he
uses in any case.

The last offical MS product I bought was Windows 95 sr2 .

I just did some quick figures and reckon I have saved a couple of $K by
not upgrading Windows
or Office packages every time they are rolled out.
Hey that means I can probably spend that money on going on a holiday.

If you use linux you can afford to go on holiday more often.

Now you can't get a better OS than that.

Mark