[plug] Can anyone recommend a good radius

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Wed Jun 13 15:42:42 WST 2001

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Mark Garland wrote:

> Thanks Tony,
> I have downloaded that file. Are there any instructions on how to install or
> compile it. There is no radiusd file so I assume I have to do something with
> it.

cd /usr/local/src
tar xzf /path/to/downloaded/radius21pam.tar.gz
cd radius/src
make EXT=Linux_2.2+PAM build

Probably
make EXT=Linux_2.2+PAM install

But you will REALLY want to read the docs ../README

You may or may not need to edit conf/Linux_2.2+PAM to read ... buts that only
if you get undefined references to crypt.
---
RADLIBS         = -lgdbm -lcrypt
CPPFLAGS        = -I/usr/include/db1
HAS_PAM         = yes