[plug] Any cheap PCI vid cards s/h ?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:21:33 WST 2001

tis a dire situation indeed my friend. it sounds like the only thing left to
do is to look in the quokka for a voodoo banshee or some ati card or
something. did the matrox millenium g200 support opengl? i know that the
banshee does and the ati card MIGHT support it but i remember hearing that
the g200 doesn't. is this the case (anyone out there who knows, please tell
us!)? if you can get opengl support with it, g200s are fairly plentiful and
quite cheap.
anarchist tomato

Do fish get hit by boats or more importanatly, do boats get hit by fish?