[plug] Keep losing my route to ISP

Phil Steege psteege at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 15 23:24:02 WST 2001

Thanks for all the help from everyone.
The problem turned out to be that I had a default route allready set.
All I had to do was remove the default route and add a line which said
"defaultroute", to my /etc/ppp/options file, and all works fine now.

This box is my RH7.1 firewall/gateway, so my next challenge is to get "dial
on demand" working, so I don't have to go to this box and start kppp each
time I want web access from another machine on my network.

Regards,
Phil