[plug] stuffed rpm

Rob Dunne robd at anville.wa.cmis.csiro.au
Sun Jun 17 20:23:42 WST 2001

Hi Kevin,
        that is probably the answer -- rpm-4.0.3 is
probably too new to install on a redhat 6.0 system.
However, I cant install an older rpm.rpm package now
as rpm is stuffed! I cant uninstall rpm-4.0.3 either.

					 oh dear
						rob

--
 Rob Dunne         Fax: +61 8 9333 6121     Tel: +61 8 9333 6178
 CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences
 http://matilda.vu.edu.au/~dunne  Email: Robert.Dunne at cmis.csiro.au

        Java has certainly revolutionized marketing and litigation.