[plug] RedHat vs Debian-internet - gateway to dialup internet on modem

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Sun Jun 24 20:44:53 WST 2001

> On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Michael Hunt wrote:
> > there doesn't appear to be any that are Debian based and I think that
> > this is a shame given the huge developer community for detain
>
> Michael, I think you place too much faith in your spell-checker.
>
> -Greg

It sends just after you spell check so if the last word happens to go
through the "human recognition algorithm" with a response of okay there is
no stopping and correcting it if the error checking routine decides there
was a problem a second latter.

I think there is a logic error somewhere, but I just haven't been able to
track down any documentation of API's for fixing it.

Michael Hunt

An Aussie in Africa.

Blame all things on the heat, sand and flies.
	-- Saharan Proverb --