[plug] RH7.1 Install problem

Dwight Jackson djackson at transport.wa.gov.au
Mon Jun 25 09:36:26 WST 2001

Simon,

I think I understand what you are saying .  Linux has taken the wjhole drive
with Disk Druid. It has allocated an EXT  DOS partition with all my linux
partitions in it. It has also taken the whole drive in the EXT DOS partition. I
can't create anymore partitions because it thinks it has taken all the space.
Even though I KNOW i have 10G left . But it won't let me touch it. I didn't
tick the autofill button on any of my allocations( i think) . I will try what
you advised giving root so much and then swap space.
Thanks for replying. I think I will start from scratch and get windows working
again , then add Linux again