[plug] Cheap-ass CAD...

libz Libz at telstra.com
Tue Jun 26 08:07:59 WST 2001

> Blender is rather eyebrow raising .. however, unless you
> devote a fair wack of time to master the interface, it will
> not fall anywhere near the 'easy to use' category.
>
> I consider it easy to use after much persisting.

My experience is that the Linux interface is far freindlier than the
windows version. So you have that on your side. You can pull in a pdf
of the first couple of chapters of the manual (the full manual involves
$'s) that has a great breakdown of the functions, keyboard shortcuts
etc. There is als an awesome Blender community. That helped me alot. By
the time I had endured a couple of user written tutorials..I had the
interface down pat.

Libster ( Blender Junkie )