[plug] System Clock

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:34:51 WST 2001

I'm not an expert on the subject but a few possibilities spring to mind.

Does your motherboard have a flat battery (yes, it can and does happen)?
This can do weird things and reset time etc.

Have you got it set to Perth or Greenwich Mean Time (did I misspell that?)?

Have you got a strange daylight saving option turned on?

There's probably been some better answers after this anyway, but do check
these things.

seeya!
anarchist tomato

Preserve wildlife, pickle a duck.