[plug] FW: [UNIX ECI] Open Goverment _ ECI- Fin Review artical

tlee at enternet.com.au tlee at enternet.com.au
Thu Mar 1 02:18:51 WST 2001

Yes I am a public accountant in West Perth and would use linux to ato if
they gave us and eci. I feel sure that as soon as this happened, someone
would start writing tax software for linux and quite a few tax agents would
use it because a lot of them are very hands on.

Tim Lee 08/9481-0337 and fax 9321-0036

At 12:11 28.02.01 +0800, you wrote:
>Time to be counted folks, do you use Linux/Unix?

Thanks very much,

Tim Lee 08/9481-0337 and fax 9321-0036