[plug] cdrom mounting by itself while online

Ari Finander spodosaurus at start.com.au
Sat Mar 3 18:26:00 WST 2001

It's never ever done that before.  I had deliberately umounted it
earlier.  The only thing I was doing was downloading and browsing web
pages.  When I get to the section on ipchains and configuring a
firewall, will that do anything to keep crackers out?  I didn't even
have a file manager window open, not that accidentally clicking on an
unmounted drive will mount it with my configuration.

Ari

Original message from: The Thought Assassin
<assassin at live.wasp.net.au>