[plug] Re: Leon's Sig Code

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Fri Mar 2 22:17:03 WST 2001

> oohhh stop-it i'm laughing so hard it hurts........... ;-@
> ow ow ow ....
>
> slaps Bill on da back......
>
> Bill your mean..........
> At 06:27 AM 2/03/2001 +0800, you wrote:
> >Easy, try it and see what happens.  Cut and paste into a file named,
> >say, test.c. compile it with "gcc -o testc.c" and then run the resulting
> >executable as root.
> >
> >I dont have time at the moment so would be interested in what result you
> >get.
> >
> >BillK (in an evil mood!)

Bill,

I know enough c to know when not to try something. Besides I still remember
the BillK name from some billy goat gruff emails that floated around on the
plug list a few years ago.

Did I ever buy you that beer ????

Michael Hunt
West Africa

"I left myself wide open for that one didn't I ???"
	--- Quote from an unknown PLUG member in rhe desert of West Africa ---