[plug] StarOffice Jaggies...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Mar 5 20:09:40 WST 2001

Hi! I prepare lecture notes using StarOffice 5.2 (just as a "word" document,
not a presentation), and they print out luverly, but they look really jaggy
(aliased) on the screen. Now, I'd like to actually do these presentations live
(via VNC to a remote Linux Box running Star Office), but the jaggie look isn't
very good.

So, is there any way I can get StarOffice to use Anti-aliased fonts, via VNC?
(Dreaming of a built-in font-smoothing feature here... Doesn't SO use its own
set of fonts anyway?)

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :